- Review consultant’s developed design.
- Supervising and reporting project’s progress continually based on project’s time-table.
- Organizing all working process with related project department.
- To conduct contractors to make planning project development.
- To guide and evaluating subordinate performance to maintain project development.
- Identifying and reporting project’s progress to Construction Manager.
- Male / Female.
- Age 25 – 35 years old.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree Civil Engineering or Architecture from reputable University.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Structure & Finishing Inspector from developer Company, Consultant, or contractor, especially in high rise Building project.
- Ability to read and implement the working drawings (shop drawings) into the method implementation.
- Strong team work skill.
E-Mail : email@example.com