- Helping clients develop basic process of planning.
- Create a project schedule associated with the running project.
- Assist in licensing activity until it gets IMB.
- Make the scope of the license / subcontractors, select the license / subcontractors, hold a meeting with the evaluation and licensing as well as the lead subcontractor.
- Establish the process design criteria.
- Create and develop the basic design process.
- Perform process optimization studies and the selection of appropriate material spec and in accordance with the character of the building made.
- Prepare spec materials to suit the design plan discussed with the owner of the building on budget.
- Male / Female.
- Age between 30 years old.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree Civil Engineering from reputable University.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Design Engineer, especially for high rise building in reputable Developer Company.
- Preferably coordinator / supervisor level. Job role in project management.
- Strong capabilities in computer program such as Ms. Office and AutoCAD.
E-Mail : email@example.com